How do you squeeze everything you think you may need for the next nine months
of your life backpacking through hundreds of countries into one bloody backpack?
- organize all your items into neat little stacks on the floor
- shake your head in disbelief and take away half the stuff
- repeat steps 1 and 2 until everything fits into the backpack
- repeat steps 1 and 2 until you can actually lift the backpack 😉
Target: 17 kg max
- smuggle all the heavy stuff into your hubby’s backpack
- leave behind most of your beloved shoes and clothes 😦
Will it all fit in here?